Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas in Nelson



We stayed at the most odd li'l BnB for Christmas - and I'll refuse to name it here. Chris and I were just glad to be alone and enjoy some peace and quiet for a switch (normally Christmas is filled with lots of family!). I'm sending you a couple pictures from the 25th. Here we are calling Trish and Gary on speaker phone to send them good wishes and find out if they got our special holiday delivery. (We are not always the best photographers!)

I have been missing my girly stuff, too... mainly having my toenails painted all the time. The polish didn't make it into the big duffel bag, so, for a treat on Christmas Eve Chris got me an appointment in town to be spoiled. Can you see my tropical orange toes and then who can miss his hobbit feet?

Merry Belated Christmas!

No comments: